GREAT PAY, FULFILLING CAREER, & GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES GALORE.
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A SALES MANAGER
Are you a compassionate, driven individual who has a desire to be a part of a family-focused team? Great—we’ve been looking for you!
WayForth is a relocation company that specializes in downsizing and move management services for seniors. We assist our clients through the sometimes-difficult process of transitioning from their homes into smaller spaces, like independent living communities, condos, apartments, or assisted living facilities.
We are a full solution company that performs most aspects of the move process, including: designing floor plans, sorting, packing, moving, unpacking, and resettling our clients into their new homes.
Our team is composed of individuals who are driven, empathetic, and skilled in direct but compassionate communication. We take care of our clients and each other, and we value a great attitude above all else.
THE POSITION: SALES MANAGER
Hires and trains regional and local Client Experience Manager staff.
Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of regional and local sales managers.
Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive. Handles discipline and termination of
employees in accordance with company policy.
• Provides leadership to the sales team.
• Motivates and encourages sales team to ensure quotas are met.
• Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine
profitability and targets, and identify potential new markets.
• Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
• Assigns territories and sets quotas for sales teams.
• Consults with potential customers to understand their needs; identifies and suggests equipment,
products, or services that will meet those needs.
• Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales
• Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
• Prepares sales budget; monitors and approves expenses.
• Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field, OR
• Comparable record of sales leadership experience required.
• At least three years of sales experience required.
• Prior sales experience.
• Experience working with 55+ population
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.