At WayForth, the health of our clients and our teams is our top priority. We are continuing to serve our clients who require assistance relocating to what is often a safer environment, closer to medical care. WayForth’s relocation services are considered essential by state and local governments and we remain operational to meet critical and necessary needs of our clients.
WayForth has established increased sanitation and cleanliness procedures to maximize safety precautions and minimize the possibility of transmission. We are available and able to safely assist with your moving and move management needs with these increased sanitation measures in place. The following is an abbreviated list of steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our clients and teams:
- We are mandating complete cleaning and sanitation of all offices and warehouses twice daily, including supplies and trucks, with more frequent disinfection for high touch surfaces and bathrooms.
- Hand-washing stations are designated at every project site, in warehouses and in offices, and are stocked with extra hand soap and paper towels.
- Teams are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water at regular intervals and when arriving on and leaving a project site.
- Teams are required to practice “social distancing” with clients to minimize the risk of transmission.
- All of our trucks are stocked with sanitation kits to include hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, spray cleaner, paper towels, liquid hand soap, tissues, and a no-touch trash receptacle.
- We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the communities we serve and in client’s homes (doors, faucets, kitchen cupboard handles, closet doors, light switches, etc.).
- We are screening each employee’s health daily, including taking temperature readings. Any employee with an increased reading will be sent home immediately.
- Any employee who has traveled abroad is required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Any employee who has come into contact with someone who has been exposed to the coronavirus is required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Any employee who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms is required to be tested and share test results with the company before returning to work.
- We are refraining from using recycled supplies and are alternating moving truck and van usage to limit any exposure risks.
- We are encouraging our clients to leave the property after the walk-through with the team is completed. We encourage the use of alternate forms of communication while our clients are not onsite including phone calls, texts, FaceTime, Duo, What’s App, etc. We will ask our clients to return when the service is complete to sign the Bill of Lading and any other documentation.
- We require a standard questionnaire to be completed by our employees daily and our clients prior to commencing a project to identify any risk factors.
We continue to closely monitor the latest information from the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and will continue to implement their recommended steps to prevent the spread of all respiratory illnesses at work and home.
“Taking Care of You” continues to be WayForth’s mission and purpose, and should you need our assistance, we are equipped to support you and your family.