Join our team as our Client Support Specialist!
Would you like to work for the nation’s largest provider of professional home transition services? Are you a compassionate, service minded individual that wants to be apart of truly aiding seniors transitioning into new living arrangements? If so, this position is for you! You will be joining a dynamic team focused on end-to-end, top notch service to all clients.
Required Skills for Best Candidate:
- Great attention to detail;
- Strong multitasker – Can you manage multiple projects? If so, great! The best candidate should have up to 3 years experience in managing projects;
- Strong background in customer service (at least 3 years experience);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel and Office);
- Compassionate and patient. We are here to help!; and
- Great attitude! To succeed in this role, you need to be upbeat and positive.
Manage internal sales effort to ensure the sales quota and client needs are met. Initiate, build and nurture strategic relationships with vendors, operations, sales, clients and accounts to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall customer experience and company reputation.
WayForth offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization. We offer:
- A highly competitive salary;
- Outstanding benefits package; and
- Opportunity for professional growth within the WayForth company.
WayForth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is not eligible for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship.